The New Online@FCAC Portal is now operational.
Stage One of the new Online@FCAC portal has been developed in response to the future needs of the College in the 21st Century. The portal now not only improves existing services, but creates a suitable platform to expand future services including: Document centre, digital student portfolios, collaboration tools and other teaching, learning and parent communication services.
- Incorporation of existing services within the new Online@FCAC Portal.
- Improved Single Sign-on processes for Parents and Students
- Password Reset/Forgotten Password Utility for Parents
- Document Centre for Parents, Teachers and Students
- Collaboration Tools/Cloud Services for Students (Wikis, Blogs etc)
- New Assessment Calendar for Middle School and Senior School Students
- New Parent/Teacher Interviews Booking System
- Digital Student Portfolio system
Parent Information:Information will soon be sent to every Parent about the upgrade requirements of our portal. For Parents, the core requirements are:
- Parents must know their login username. This is your 5 digit College Parent Code/Id number.
- Parents must have provided the College with a valid email account prior to using the system. If you have not provided your email account, the login will fail. Please contact our Office on (07) 4124 5411 during office hours.